• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

On the move... Getting closer

Epperstang

Our new GTCS is on the train.
Was stuck in Missouri railroad yard all day yesterday. But starting moving through Kansas over night.
(Mike, my husband, works for UPRR and can track the trains.)
It' seems to be a little ahead of schedule.
Hopefully in SLC and our garage by middle of next week!
When it gets to the unloading ramp, he'll be there taking pictures.
We did this with our 2001 Bullitt.
YIPPEE!

J.

OP
OP
Epperstang

Epperstang

My GTCS will be arriving at the same railroad yard my husband works at 1:00 pm 3/26.
We'll be in the saddle by mid-week!

J.

jsa3107

We just ordered A GTCS last Friday
I wonder how long it will take to come in
We live in Maine
New to this forum........

Last edited:

Mustanger

Congrats to both you guys!!! Hope you guys will enjoy the "Cal-Special" lifestyle ...

PFSlim

I will be interested to see what the Vista Blue looks like in comparison to the Acapulco Blue. Does anyone know??

Paul

OP
OP
Epperstang

Epperstang

It rolled through the train yard where my husband Mike works yesterday afternoon. He literally took two steps outside his work shack and took pictures of the train, but the car was enclosed so we couldn't see it.
This morning they unloaded it.
He took pictures of it at the yard still with white plastic wrap this afternoon. The freight car it came in also contained several GT500s - good company for a cross country trip.
It's delivered to the dealership tomorrow and we'll pick it up Thursday morning.
Mike's at work with the camera so no photos yet.
J.