• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 GT/CS Validation

68Fan

Good Eve,

This is my first post. I have read through many of the Discussion Topics and it appears I have come into a wealth of knowledge! I am looking to purchase a CS and have been doing my homework on the validation aspects. Unfortunately, I have run into the same issue as a few others as I cannot determine if the car is an actual CS. The Tail Light Assembly/Harness, Lucas Fog Lights & Mounts, Grill, VIN (8R01C152052), Vent Rivets and Script Placement all check out but... Call me a skeptic but I want to ensure I'm getting the "real thing". Any help would be appreciated.

Jbstevens,

I saw you accessed some kind of registry for a previous buyer? Any chance this VIN checks out?

Forgot to mention currently there is no Marti Report or Warranty/Door plate.

390cs68rcode

that vin is not in either registry. You need to contact Marti to verify. If you call him and tell him you need a fax rush service you can usually get your answer by fax within 24 hours.

if you verify it please send in your info for the new registry. I think within the next month or two is the deadline.