• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Photo Gallery

green56

How do i get a picture on gallery i have all the info but as soon as i hit brouse their is no picture have picture i want in but can not display picture

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Where is the picture file? Is it on your computer? When you hit browse you'll need to find the location on your computer where you have the picture located.

OP
OP
G

green56

I brought up the picture when i hit brouseit just disappers when i bring up the photo before i hit brouse their is a little circle keeps going around and around it was going for 1/2 hr and nothing happened then when i hit brouse it all is gone

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'm not totally following you, but if the circle goes around for 30 minutes then it sounds like the photo may be too large. Can you email one of the photos to me so I can check it out?

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I was able to add the photo you emailed me to your Gallery, so it doesn't seem to be a size issue.

When you're uploading do you get to a screen that looks like this:?

i735_Image2.gif

OP
OP
G

green56

photo gallery

yes i come up with that part then i go to browse to get the picture get pthe picture then i hit open it disappears so i am doing some thing wrong but what not good on computer learning as i go