• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 california special rolled but rebuildable 289 ac ps pb matching numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambam

This car was rolled at 10 mph it has been sitting in my backyard for 6 years i have come to the conclusion that i am not going to be able to rebuild this car! I can be reached at 562 690 4073 or 562 536 3387 my name is dan i will send more pictures or answer any questions ok thank you

Last edited:

gt/csj4

I think it's the same car that was posted here not too long ago.:rolleyes: Bambam went under the name as ocbambam in that post and shortened his name from Danny to Dan. (Detective work fellas hang on!) Have you had any bites on it Dan? Perhaps you're a little off with pricing lol

OP
OP
B

bambam

Wow you guys should get a gold badge .lol if you did not read the oter thread i was not able to log on so i reposted under new user name! I am just trying to sell my 1968 gtcs ps pb airconditioned mustang ! because i can not afford to fix the car! you see i have already got to enjoy the car when it was fully restored! i would like someone else to save this car so they can enjoy it and save a piece of history , thanks for listening Danny

OP
OP
B

bambam

lol how about the marty report lol you two are like old women lol have a nice day! i am the second owner of the car ! so dont get your panties all ruffled just because its not on the registries on this site! this site is not an acurate cout of whats out there its your own data base you are trying to document these cars! if there were not --s like you on here then i would have loged on earlier and registered my car! but you think you know something when all you know is slander! i dont advertise replicas if you want to put your money where your mouth is i got 500 dollars that it is a real gtcs you want to take that bet big mouth?

OP
OP
B

bambam

mustanglvr your just a kid trying to act like you even have a car lol

gt/csj4

lol how about the marty report lol you two are like old women lol have a nice day! i am the second owner of the car ! so dont get your panties all ruffled just because its not on the registries on this site! this site is not an acurate cout of whats out there its your own data base you are trying to document these cars! if there were not --s like you on here then i would have loged on earlier and registered my car! but you think you know something when all you know is slander! i dont advertise replicas if you want to put your money where your mouth is i got 500 dollars that it is a real gtcs you want to take that bet big mouth?

With a statement like that i will take your bet. Show respect dude, dont you dare come onto this site and talk to members like that. These guys are some of the most well round brilliant guys that i have had the pleasure to meet, and can spot the not even from your pictures. What did you really expect when trying to push a "fake" car past guys who have been restoring these cars for 25+ years? You think were just that stupid? The combative way you are coming at people, especially those trying to help aid you in confirming your car as the real thing tells me without a shred of doubt that you are a scammer, which in my eyes is just as bad as a thief if not worse. Any post you try and list this car for i will personally flag to either craigslist or ebay or any other site so good luck with sale

gt/csj4

mustanglvr your just a kid trying to act like you even have a car lol

Ya cause his T code car is soooo fake lemme tell you. You are a child gaylord. I want to say way more to you, but with person of your nature, it's like picking on someone with downs, which is like a hate crime and i have way more class then that. Delete your account or a mod will do it for you. Happy trails

Mosesatm

How about the Marti report? It shows the car is a standard coupe, not a GT/CS. If you can prove your car is a true California Special please send that information to the registrar, who is somethingspecial on this site.

I also encourage you to charge me with slander. Please feel free to have the DA in your area contact me through the admin of this site.

After you do that I suggest you do a few other things.
1. Download a spellchecker and learn how to use it
2. Learn how to make paragraphs using the <enter> key.
3. Learn how and when to capitalize
4. Avoid posting on websites when you are under the influence of chemicals.

Thank you

gt/csj4

How about the Marti report? It shows the car is a standard coupe, not a GT/CS. If you can prove your car is a true California Special please send that information to the registrar, who is somethingspecial on this site.

I also encourage you to charge me with slander. Please feel free to have the DA in your area contact me through the admin of this site.

After you do that I suggest you do a few other things.
1. Download a spellchecker and learn how to use it
2. Learn how to make paragraphs using the <enter> key.
3. Learn how and when to capitalize
4. Avoid posting on websites when you are under the influence of chemicals.

Thank you

HAHA I seriously laughed at that

Mosesatm

Are we dealing with a troll?

And how does someone forget one's screen name when it's right there on the screen?
Wow!!!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thread locked. Dan (ocbambam aka bambam) if you want to continue this discussion in the first thread you started go ahead.

You've been given a lot of good info and help in that thread from the members here. You have a car that according to the Marti report isn't a true GT/CS. Yet members here are willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and help determine if it's only not listed because it's such an early car.

My advise is you take a deep breath, calm down and accept their help. Otherwise you have a car that according to the paperwork is not a real GT/CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.