• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

KC World of Wheels

PFSlim

Zach and I will be entering the GT/CS in our fourth (in a row) World of Wheels in KC on Feb 15-17. We actually volenteered to be in charge of our local Mustang club display since we now have so much experience!!

The car is the in garage, on the lift, for this years complete makeover. A good time to really clean her up, apply touch up paint, the works.

Anyway, wish us luck for this year!! We will let you know the results in a few weeks.

Paul

rvrtrash

What's luck got to do with it? You're going to kick butt and take names! However, if you think you need it, GOOD LUCK! :grin:

Steve

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Tim

I am not sure about the World of Wheels T-Shirt. The one we were feature on was my hometown (NE MO) car show. They usually don't decide that until closer to Aug. Since we were just on a couple of years ago, bet we won't be asked again for awhile.

Paul

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

We are back from World of Wheels 08 here in Kansas City. For the GT/CS, this was our 4th year in a row for showing. In 2005, Outstanding in Class (or 2nd Place). In 2006, Outstanding in Class (2nd Place). In 2007, Best in Class (1st Place). And in 2008, Outstanding in Class (2nd Place).

We were most impressed with our new cobra build of my brother-in-law. It was the blue cobra (FFR) with ghost stripes. It won Best of Class and Top Kit Car Build for the entire show. That is only the third time a cobra from the Cobra Club has one that award.

Paul

Attachments

• side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 19

Midnight Special

...Congratulations once again Paul!!
As Steve knowingly predicted on our behalf ;-)

'How'bout a photo (when you get time) of the Cobra alongside your GT/CS posed w/ the trophy collection??

OP
OP
PFSlim

PFSlim

Tim

Good idea Tim. We hope to get the two cobra's together with the GT/CS as soon as the weather gets better. We had snow yesterday morning which meant we had to trailer about 13 cars (two trailers) away from WOW. It turned out to be a long night.

Paul