• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy Birthday Ron (clubpro)

PonyGal

I know this is early, but I am leaving tomorrow for a little over a week and I won't be able to access a computer :sad: Taking a short trip up the Oregon coast into Lincoln City. I know your birthday is next Tuesday July 8th and I couldn't let it go by without wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope to see you again at "Thunder in the Sky Airshow" in Auburn on August 2nd.

somethingspecial

Happy Birthday Ron. Hope you don't get toooooo hot today. Remember, there is a ban on open burning in California, so be carefull with the candles. LOL. Hope you have a great day. Mike and Robinette.

OUR P51

Ron,

Happy Birthday!

Mark

Attachments

• OURP51.jpg
    OURP51.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 17

Mustanger

Ron,

We can count the candles and the years, but let's also remember to count the blessings ... Happy Birthday!!!

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 18