• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS in California Craigslist

Cumminszhere

At first glance I thought "not too bad". After looking at all of the pictures, I now realize this is a project car. I do like the red leafs though… :wink:

Mosesatm

At first glance I thought "not too bad". After looking at all of the pictures, I now realize this is a project car. I do like the red leafs though… :wink:

And the red data plate. That's another sure sign of a paint job that will need to be scraped off.

mike in CA

I talked to the guy about the car and there are some places on the car that have primer, so it will need a repaint. it is also missing the hood locks. I got a bad feeling about the guy after talking to him. First he tells me the car has never left a 20 mile radius of where it was purchased originally down near Palm Springs. After I told him I lived in Monterey which is 500 miles away and on the coast, he tells me that is where the car spent the last 10 years. This means it was not in a dry environment for the last ten years as he indicated in his post. He also told me that he just bought this car a few months ago for 10K and now wants 14K with nothing done to it. So my feeling is he just buys cars that he can turn over for a fast profit and really knows nothing about this car. He reminded me of a snake oil salesman that will tell you anything to make a sale.

Mike