• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Decals

PFSlim

I am interested in the right decals that need to go in the motor compartment and deck lid. I know there is a tire pressure decal, a fan decal in the motor area. Is there any more and can you give me the exact location of each?

As well, I know there is a jack decal on deck lid. Are the pics posted on the gallery page of cal spec docs and pics the right spot to the place this decal?

Thanks.

Paul

rjw

I believe the decals are readily available from most of your Mustang supply stores; Mustangs Unlimited, etc. As for the placement, I was able to install where the previous one was. Plus, I had filmed in detail the engine compartment of a couple of well-done restorations that I am counting on their accuracy in where to place the decals.
Richard