• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ New 2007 and 2008 Production Numbers

P

PNewitt

NEWS FLASH!

Just today, I got a revised production number for the 2007 GT/CS, and a new number for the 2008s. These are convertible and coupe models combined. (the breakdown on these numbers will be in my book).

The 2007 GT/CS Production number (you heard it here first) is: 8519.

The total production number for the 2008 GT/CS is:7427

People that bought the 2007 decals with the previous production number can return those decals and receive a new, correct one if you send me an SASE with $1 to cover costs. New decals for 2007 and 2008 can be bought for $10 each from me at: Paul M. Newitt, P.O. Box 2245, Davis, CA 95617.

J.Bart

considering car count vs population in the us, there probably as rare as the 68's.
in 20 years when have are wrecked half of that number, they will get quite rare.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I'd post the photo of the new decals, but in the upgrade, there is no way for me to attach an image...
(JON???)

Ricks07GT/CS

if I send you the one (2007 with the wrong numbers ) you will replace it for free ???,and all I have to send you is a dollar ,right, and you will send me the other one I have really paid you for a month ago, are the number going the change again ???, this is bullshit,yes I am not happy with this new info,,,,I paid good money for something that was a lie .

Ricks07GT/CS

you have not return my mail on this matter, why ???I paid fro two of the 2007's over a month ago,,,,,you sent ONE,,,,,NOW the numbers have changed ???,,,where are you getting the number from ,,,,ford is playing games here....alot of people trusted you with the frist set of numbers,,,,,,the cost should be on you PNEWITT,,,,

Dougxox

Hey chill Rick, Paul gets his info from Ford. He made up a decal from the info given him, when he found out there was a change he is making good on the new sticker. A buck for handling is no big deal.
Thanks Paul for all you do, even though there are some that don't, I do.

Ricks07GT/CS

yes it is a big deal.it's not how you do people,,,I'm not paying again for something that was a lie,it does not cost a dollar to mail them anywhere in the states,,,he is try to make more money off his own mistake,,you pay it,I could say a legal word on what the law is,but I will be nice for now.

Dougxox

When was the last time you ordered something that had a "Shipping and Handling" charge added to it that was more than the actual charges. It happens all the time.
As for the mistake... not Pauls, Fords. Take it up with them.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Rick,

Like I said on the other thread...I'll send you a refund for both your decals, and you won't have to worry about this matter anymore.

And when the new ones are out, you won't get any at all.

This was an honest mistake, and I'm actually doing people a favor by making up for it with the SASE and $1 (for which is at my cost). Oh, like I planned this, and sit around scheming up lies....geesch!!

Chill, Rick.

PMN

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hi Ed,

I don't know right now, but it will be in the book. I'll have breakdowns by body style, too.

Thanks for asking.

Paul.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
yes it is a big deal.it's not how you do people,,,I'm not paying again for something that was a lie,it does not cost a dollar to mail them anywhere in the states,,,he is try to make more money off his own mistake,,you pay it,I could say a legal word on what the law is,but I will be nice for now.
Rick, you've posted in 4 different threads about this, one of which had nothing to do with decals. Obviously you're upset, but I think you're making way too big a deal of this. Just get your full refund from Paul and move on. And if you're going to continue the discussion at least pick 1 thread and stick with it, not 4.

Thanks.

Ricks07GT/CS

so your treaten me with what ???,because I see you as you are,yes people who read this ,this is the same man you trusted , now he has treaten me, because I spoke up about his action , in trying to scam more money out of us for his own mistake...and had his bobby run behind me in the many posts about this matter,and try to cover his ass for him,,,read the posts,you will see,,,now he said he will send me none ,,,showing his true colors now ,,,

08caligt

Decal

I dont know if you need a nap, or another forum to vent on. Give Paul a break and act like an adult, if you are one.

Ricks07GT/CS

he should give us all a break,,,,and return everybody's money not just mine,,and move on,...do you know the meaning of the word fraud,(deceit for gain,,,imposter,,,)I hope no one is buying in to the 'honest mistake "thing,,,now that's funny,,,