• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

40th anniversary Tee Shirts are still available

clubpro

I just wanted to remind everyone that I still have the 40th anniversary tee shirts available for your spring and summer car shows.

It was great to go to a show at Sacramento Raceway and see someone wearing one of our shirts.

Thanks to all that have already purchased!

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
clubpro

clubpro

The tee shirts only come in white and sizes run from medium to 2XL.

The caps are back ordered right now, but I am hoping to have them by the end of next week. I have had nothing but problems with the manufacturer and will be changing companies after I receive the next order.

Orders from out of the country have to be done by email. Payment can be made through PayPal or you can send me an international money order. Send me what you would like and your address and then I will send you the total through PayPal.

Cheers,

Ron