• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 High Country 302 4V Brittany Blue--LOOK!

wallace

$22,000
Selling my 1968 High Country Special - Gorgeous

SOMEBODY FROM THIS SITE SHOULD BUY THIS CAR!! IT'S PERFECT AND DONE RIGHT!!

New pics at:

http://wallaceandkarenhighcountryspecial.blogspot.com

Original High Country Special as verified by Bob Teets who helped me when I bought it.

Recently restored! Have documentation/pics!!
No rust anywhere!

Original 302 4V car, numbers matching with VIN# stamped on multiple areas throughout the engine. Still has date stamped starter. Standard bore/Mechanically sound. Heads rebuilt last week. 3 angle valve job!

Miles: 104K

Color: Brittany Blue with Black Vinyl Top

Interior: Standard Black interior with console

Options:
J Code 302 4V engine(original carb)
Vinyl Top
Original Lucas Fog lights(has black Lucas Covers on them)
factory a/c
factory power disc brakes
Center console
In dash seat belt warning light
AM radio which works
68 style steel wheels with center caps (have originals)
Factory style racing stripes on hood
Dual exhaust ( not factory)

Excellent condition!!

Asking $22,000. Call me with questions. Wally

Email me for pics at wallaceandkaren@yahoo.com or call me at (785) 259-4801. Wally

Mustanglvr

Very nice car! That is a beautiful color. I like those hood stripes. I`m gonna have those on my car someday. I doubt if you`de ever get $22,000 for it but maybe its worth that much to someone. I`d say its worth more like $14,000 or $15,000 maybe. Its in very nice shape. Good luck with selling it. Rhonda

OP
OP
W

wallace

[quote author=Mustanglvr link=board=3;threadid=2112;start=0#msg14294 date=1126230034]
Very nice car! That is a beautiful color. I like those hood stripes. I`m gonna have those on my car someday. I doubt if you`de ever get $22,000 for it but maybe its worth that much to someone. I`d say its worth more like $14,000 or $15,000 maybe. Its in very nice shape. Good luck with selling it. Rhonda
[/quote]

Thanks for the response. The car is 1 or 251 ever made. Even fewer with a 302 4V and this color combination.

Never say never! Car is tentatively sold!!

OP
OP
W

wallace

The car sold today. It has gone to Arizona to a good owner.

Good luck to John! Thanks, Wally

OP
OP
W

wallace

High Country Bob Teets,

I just wanted to thank you for all your help with my HIgh Country. It was my dream car! I put my heart into it and I truely miss it.

Unfortunately I was forced to sell it to buy into my practice. I swore I would never sell it but.....

Again thanks for your expertise and willingness to help with its restoration. Hopefully my name will always be in the books as having owned it. It was beautiful.

Yes I did get $22k FOR IT. I still think it was worth $25K easy.

Wally

Wally,
The car is safe and sound in the garage in Phoenix. To those who thought that the car was over valued you would have to see the car in person. Wally was very conservative in his description of the vehicle. I think because he did not want to let it go. Thanks again Wally.
John