• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 GT/CS Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)

Z28ZL1

Food for thought: Be careful when you have your flat tire repaired. You need to advise the tire people that you have the TPMS. If you don't, they will break the tire from the rim as usual and thereby breaking the blue monitor that is belted inside the rim opposite the valve stem. Guess I'll have to take it to Ford from now on so they can do it right. Also, if you're thinking about buying after market wheels for your '07 'Stang, need to ensure it has the TPMS also, or you will have the tire pressure light go berserk in you dash. Had I known about difficulties of this TPMS I would have gotten a regular '06 GT since all '07 and beyond will have this feature....(then I wouldn't have a Cali Special either)....Oh well, can't win them all. Just wanted to share this with you, so you would not have to go thru this mess like I did.

albegtcs

THank you for your post, the more complex these vehicles get the more stuff you have to take into account when having work done on them.

RebelYell

Thanks buddy for the heads up. BTW I've gotten most of my decals and badges on now. I'm in the Desert now and waiting on Bob White to send the rear strip then my tribute to the 68 CS will be complete when I get back. Pictures will follow and my wifes Warriors In Pink as well. :icon_ecst