• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Deluxe Steering Wheel

franklinair

Needed for my Deluxe interior conversion: Deluxe steering wheel (black), driver quality.

Neil

classicsguy

Neil: Try this company: Bill Herndon 's Pony Warehouse their e mail is;ponywarehouse@comcast.net
Hope it helps!!

OP
OP
franklinair

franklinair

I've seen his site. Beautiful, restored steering wheels for mega bucks. I'm not into that price range. That's why I'd be happy with a driver level condition (affordable). I have a beautiful black standard wheel in my car now, and it wouldn't break my heart to keep it.

Neil

Ruppstang

Neil I think I saw some driver grade on ebay last night. Search 1968 mustang steering wheel.

teamlo

Neil,

If you get a deluxe wheel and want to part with your black standard wheel, I'd be interested in it. I need one for my '68 GT.

Terry

Russ

Neil, I have one with the wood facia for the center pad....$75 plus shipping. No center pad or horn ring, though. Email me if you are interested. Russ