• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 GT/CS in Puerto Rico....owner offered 75k

classicsguy

I was at a local Classic car show here in Puerto Rico and one of the 3 GT/CS here on the Island was at the show. That was the first ever GT/CS I saw physically in my life about 5 years ago. The original owner who brought this car to PR sold me a car years ago. He is a car dealer and sold this GT/CS to the current owner that put a lot of $$$ into it. Its a Highland Green J-code 4 speed car with factory air. I was talking to the owner and tellin him that I owned the red one and told me that he had an offer of 75K for the car. What would you guys/gals have done if it were your car?

RedGTvert

Unless it was a 428CJ car, which it obviously wasn't, I would turn the keys over before he changed his mind.

Personally, I wouldn't buy the story, but hey, thats just me.

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Unless it was a 428CJ car, which it obviously wasn't, I would turn the keys over before he changed his mind.

Personally, I wouldn't buy the story, but hey, thats just me.

I did not believe it either but this guy has a lot of $$$$$ He has about 7 other classic cars....What I definetly did not believe was cthat he did not sell it.......I cant tell you for certain if he told me the truth...