• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

White Christmases

Mosesatm

In Spokane we have around 8" of snow on the ground with a little more on the way. Is anyone else enjoying some?

08gtcslady

Western PA had some, but most has melted. U can keep it out west;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

About two feet since Monday, nothing out of the ordinary.

I luckily completed and inspected a funeral home project in Edmonton about a month ago when the temperature was around 65f. Wouldn't want to go there now!

Maine gt/cs

Have about 1 inch in the central part of Maine. northern part has better than a foot. Have had from 0 degrees to 25 below 0 with the wind chill factor the beginning of the week.

Tim

Ruppstang

We are having a brown Christmas here in Nebraska, Just what I like.
May have T-storms tomorrow.
If you got your kids a sled send them to Arlie. LOL

mbsf1970

A truly white Christmas this year!!

Radio announcers were suggesting that if you "didn't have to go out" to stay off the roads.......those are EXACTLY the kinds of roads i want to be on in my subaru!! I have handbrake turned to my hearts content today :)

I have pulled so many 360 donuts in last 48 hours that i could open a donut franchise!! Favourite road conditions ever!!

Stephen

sam

Southern NH is enjoying a sunny 45 degree Christmas. We've had about 8 inches between 2 storms, with about 2 inches left after rain. I'm already sick of the white stuff and wish it up north for the skiers and snow boarders. Merry Christmas all.

Sam

green56

White Christmas

Last week end in Wisconsin we had 10" of snow with temp's below O degrees To dayChristmas 40 and the 26 will be almost 50

robert campbell

Green Christmas here in the Seattle area. Had some minor flurries, but nothing stuck. I like the snow! Wish we would get a nice 4 or 5 day dumping of about a foot or so.

Just finished watching White Christmas our favorite Christmas movie!! We do it every year.

Rob

Northern Pony

Sam,
Thanks much for the wishes for more snow up North for skiers and boarders. We got another foot the night before last and about 8" forecast for tonight. I wish you all the warm weather you can enjoy, if you keep wishing for the white stuff for us.
Happy New Year all, and enjoy whatever weather you get.
BoB