Thread: [1968] mating engine and trans
View Single Post
Old 03/08/2014, 09:34 PM   #8

Joined: Feb 03
Posts: 272

Richard, the seal is the one that the converter enters , commonly called the front seal. The converter must come off to change the seal but I feel it is worth the effort. The seal is not expensive and the labor is virtually complete already with the transmission out and separated from the engine.
murf104 is offline   Reply With Quote