View Single Post
Old 04/06/2005, 07:27 PM   #4
hicountrybob

Re:WANTED: COPY OF THE 1968 1/2 FORD MUSTANG GT/CS CALIFORNIA SPECIAL RECOGNITI

OR better yet, if you"re in the hobby, step up to the plate and buy ebay. Myself, I get sick and tired of getting phones calls for Lucas lights, CJ air cleaners, Cal Special grills, chrome s/s wheels etc. as if this stuff is not out there and callers think they are going to steal it from some dummy. For me, when I haven't found stuff at my Mustang store or the swap meets, I've bought off of ebay and felt good that it was out there. If we need it, or want it bad enough, I think we should "eat in" another night or evaluate (which I think we all do) where we want to be with our car and/or our CAl/HIGH COUNTRY LIBRARY, then go for it. I don't think we can really whine or complain about availabilty and/or cost that much and it is not often one will buy a CJ 12127-D distributor for 10 bucks from a dummy, either. Look what expenses our overseas site members have with shipping expenses for parts and the money they pay to ship our cars to them IN A CAN. So, enjoy the hobby and your car as I do. hi country Bob
hicountrybob is offline   Reply With Quote