View Single Post
Old 04/01/2005, 01:40 PM   #11
carvensno

Send a message via ICQ to carvensno Send a message via Yahoo to carvensno
Re:GT/CS Clone Registry?

Boy you can jusy smell the DRAMA in this thread!!! ;D

People Paul said this as a idea maybe and would be like a appendix to the book, lets get rid of the drama of "OMG is going to ruin my cars value if he includes that in the book" additude. A real GT/CS is a real GT/CS, a clone is a clone and there is paperwork to prove it. a clone is just someone vison of what they wanted as a GT/CS since they cant afford the real deal, and as long is there is paperwork available (ie... Marti Report) to prove that it is or is not a true CS, then there is nothing to worry about. The only thing you have to worry is the market value at the time of purchasing or selling of a car. :)

Take for example my CS when i had it, true CS w/GT package VIN #8R01J158056, was valued at 14K$, but because it was a buyers market and the time frame i had to sell it in was only able to get 4500.00 for it. by the way this was in 1996. believe me if i could have made work to keep i would have or at least more time to sell it and maybe meet the right buyer for it for a better price.

carvensno is offline   Reply With Quote