Thread: Car Show Help
View Single Post
Old 02/11/2005, 10:42 AM   #2
case12

'66 Convert., '00 GT Convert., '36 Ford, '07 Shelby GT-H Convt.

eBay: case12

Re:Car Show Help

Here is what I have done so far:

1. Album showing any original paper work (owners manual, build sheet, warranty cards, old titles, Marti Report, dealer brochures, sales window stickers, receipts showing historical maintenance). I also added in a few articles on Little Red to show the prototype the CS came from.

2. Poster using the "California Made It Happen" brochure. This original brochure folds out nicely to make a poster and explains that this car is unique and real (these are original dealer brochures and you can get them on eBay). I was able to find a cheap $10 poster frame to put the poster in and lean it against the car (or on an easle). This is a real attention grabber. Here is one on eBay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=34220

3. Paul's Books. (Although, at the high prices, is anyone getting worried that someone will walk off with these when we happen to leave go get a hot dog?).

Has anyone made a poster showing history and statistics? In Paul's second book there is a page that can be copied and used in this manner, but I havent decided whether to use that or make a poster (the numbers are a bit different than those Paul had in 96). Would love to see any "stats/history" posters people have done.

Casey
case12 is offline   Reply With Quote