View Single Post
Old 03/10/2011, 05:51 PM   #10
Doug
My Car Details

Just took this off the Shelby Site

Re: GT/CS Book Status
Reply #180 on: Today at 01:56:10 PM Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE BOOK WILL BE IN MY HANDS ON APRIL 8TH!!! YEA!!!

I just sent the proof to the printer, and it's a "GO" from here on out. I've been quite busy getting everything in place and polished.
The Ford review went very well--and I thank the folks at FordBrandLicensing for their help.

The printer is very professional, too, and their work is top notch. This is going to be a very beautiful book that you'll be proud to own (and show off!)!

I'll be mailing letters to everyone on my mailing list with the details and info for those who reserved books-and those yet to buy a book... With upcoming reviews in major car magazines, if your GT/CS is listed in my registry, you'll want this book in your collection ASAP! This WILL be the only edition for a long time (if ever again), and the only one that will include the Registry (of 1,300 cars--22 pages!!).

Mustang (and Shelby) book collectors will snap this book up quickly.
Also--Just got a great review to appear in the next Shelby American!

A side note--I got the production numbers for the 2011 GT/CS from Ford and it's under 4K, (less than the '68 production of 4,118--the 2011 will be a collectible) It's all in the book.

Reserved/Pre-ordered books will be mailed out the week of April 10th.

More as it develops.

Paul.

66 Shelby GT 350, 55 Chev Nomad my sons 07 Shelby GT#4208. SOLD Candy Apple Red 390GTAuto w/air - Now in Australia.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote