• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2005 MCA Grand Nationals Youngstown OH

RacingFan

This just in, thanks to Don and Tom. The 2005 MCA Grand Nationals will be held in Youngstown, Ohio. Dates are September 2-4, 2005. Car registration is $50 . If you are an MCA member there is a $10 deduction, plus an early registration deduction of $5. (Banquet tickets are $30 each) There is more info (limited) on the MCA site. To register, call 1-330-448-0215. I realize its a little too early to get excited, but I have found at my age, time goes by much faster! Lets try to get everyone together! ;D
Paul, this is a little closer to you, how about it??

68gt390

Hey Dave, I'm going. But, you already know that. Only being 2.5 hours away, I'd be stupid not to go. See ya in Sept 05. By the way I didn't mention it in our last contact but, may have an 05 Mustang by then. Time for the Camry to go. The only problem is deciding what color to get. Have test driven 2 so far. Man what a blast. One of our club members has a black one which was the 1st one sold in Ohio.

Don ;D

68gt390

Hey folks the host hotel is filling up fast. I made my reservations tonight and they told me they only have a few rooms left. When making your reservations just mention the "Mustang Show". Following is hotel information:
Holiday Inn Metroplex
1620 Motor Inn Drive
Girard, OH 44420
Reservations: 1-888-447-0606

Registration forms for show can be obtained at the following site:

http://www.mvmustangs.org/2005 Grand National.htm

Hope to see everyone in Sept 05 at the MCA Grand National Stampede.

Don Potter :D