View Single Post
Old 02/27/2009, 09:04 AM   #7
GT/CS S Code
My Car Details

My Garage
Cool An update ...

Well, with a little bit more research it appears that this elusive "S" code GT/CS is indeed "hiding out" in Victoria! The gent up in Port McNeil did sell it last April to someone down here, and talking to my local Mustang parts supplier I mentioned the car and he said, "... sure that's the guy out in Central Saanich ...". The new owner is apparently planning to restore the car, but it is a bit rough and will need extensive bodywork and some rust removal. He's not planning to begin right away as he's waiting for the Canadian dollar to rise a bit before ordering many needed replacement parts. My Mustang parts guy is going to contact him and set up an opportunity for me to go out and meet him and see the car. If possible (weather permitting) I'll take our "S" code out so that he can look it over and make comparisons between the two cars. It'll be interesting to see where the VIN number falls compared to ours too, and I'll find out if he has had a Marti report done on it yet.
I will keep you all posted, and hopefully I'll get some current photos to post on this thread in the near future. Of course I'll also encourage the new owner to join this forum for support (and sympathy?).

I may have passed my "best before" date, but I haven't reached my "expiry" date!
GT/CS S Code is offline   Reply With Quote