View Single Post
Old 01/13/2008, 01:36 AM   #10
hicountrybob

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally05 View Post
Great looking car. :) The cowl damage might hurt the value a little bit b/c that is an expensive fix for a shop to do. If you find a real mustang guy to buy it, he'll probably be able to do it himself. I'm sure Bob will get the info for ya on values.

Sports Sprint was a package you could buy that added some extras to the car. I didn't know they had the v8 sprint package for '67. Here is some info on it at least for '68 cars...

http://www.geocities.com/mustangs68.geo/sprint.html

The center console sat on the transmission hump between the front seats and extended up to the dash into the radio area. Yours doesn't seem to have it. I have a 3-speed also. :)
HERE YOU GO, BOYS AND GIRLS!!!! Mustang Monthly, January 2008., pages 68,69,70, and 71, a "Now for the rest of the Story" article. The complete hot skinny on the Sports Sprint pkg. for 1966,'67 and '68 MUSTANGS--- SPRINT PACKAGE A AND SPRINT PACKAGE B. The complete scoop, a " must save reference" for us. Don't miss it, as it will answer all of our questions on THE SPORTS SPRINT PACKAGES. GO!!!!! Hicountry Bob here.
hicountrybob is offline   Reply With Quote