View Single Post
Old 03/03/2007, 06:30 PM   #6
Mosesatm's Avatar

Location: Spokane, Washington
Joined: Jan 05
Posts: 7,381

Even on a chrome valve cover?

Originally Posted by J_Speegle View Post
"engine bay decal on the shock tower"

....normally that one is on the drivers side valve cover as shown in the picture.....
Mosesatm is offline   Reply With Quote