View Single Post
Old 01/22/2007, 10:51 PM   #4

Joined: Aug 03
Posts: 20

The reverse switch on the 4 speed is actually right under the shifter itself. If you have the factory linkage the new switch will bolt right up and hook to the wiring harness that comes off the fire wall (4 wires and a plug). If you have an after markert shifter it will take a little modification to get it to work properly. Ford no longer stocks these switches, your best bet is after market or NOS. I will try to find a pic of mine if I have one. Thanks.
donsonn is offline   Reply With Quote