View Single Post
Old 01/21/2007, 04:50 PM   #2
rvrtrash's Avatar
So many cars, so little time!

Location: Post Falls, Id.
Joined: Apr 03
Posts: 3,505

My Garage
You must have a manual trans., because on an automatic it's part of the wiring for the neutral/safety switch. The plug for it is probably in the same place though, which is on the firewall near the brake booster/master cyl. Hope this helps, and if you need more info, ask here or message me and I'll try to do what I can.


The wannabe formerly known as an owner.
rvrtrash is offline   Reply With Quote