View Single Post
Old 10/30/2006, 09:29 PM   #7
Stacey Enderle
My Car Details

Avalanced!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNewitt
I'm giving myself the time to do it right, so I'm saying "Spring '07"....but I am working hard on it every day. All other projects of mine are on hold. I want to see this out ASAP more than anyone!

You can still (snail) mail me anything you need to update your forms about your car. We're setting it up by VIN, so if anyone else sends something, please write your VIN at the top of the page.

thanks for sending your information,
Paul N.
Whoa!! You got avalanged with more Marti Reports and Pictures of these beauties than you anticipated!!! The more you get,... the more we realize that these CS's are coming out from the wood work and making themselves known. Lord knows I've hidden mine long enough and it's time for it to come out of hiding. BTW, I did send you the photos and the Marti report about 2 or 3 months back. So you have the info on this one. Since you have received the Marti Report and the photos, a fellow mustanger (Quicknick) was very kind to send me a rear view mirror that I need to install on my driver's side of the door. I owe him pictures yet before and after the installation.

Stacey
Stacey Enderle is offline   Reply With Quote