View Single Post
Old 10/07/2006, 10:48 PM   #4
hicountrybob

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtcs1
I looked again. It looks pretty dark (black). I doubt that it would be green in my case.

The fit between this black color and the gold color in this area (ex. pillar) is very nice. That's why I wonder if it could indeed have been original. Me too my carpet color is dark green.

Any others with gold nugget interior?

One thing that could be very nice to build is a excel file with all the interior trim and accesories color/material code. It exist in books but only for the trim and ulphostery type. Nothing that tells the available color combination of carpet, dash pad, package tray, headliner.
I have a '68 HCS in Highland Green exterior and standard Gold Nugget interior. My dash pad was dark, "I mean DARK", brown and original, I'm sure. So, I took the whole pad to the paint store for a color match and they took a color match from one of the bottom sections where the sun and other elements were not as present. They spray bombed (canned) it for me and sold me a can of vinyl prep and I was in business. My floor carpet was like a medium ivy gold. Hope this helps you. HC Bob here.
hicountrybob is offline   Reply With Quote