• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Please reply to this post

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'm trying to test the email notifications, so if a couple people could just reply to this post I would appreciate it. Don't worry, you don't have to say anything witty.:wink:

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, I got the PM notifications to work, but still not getting thread reply emails. Please reply to this post again.

Thanks!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Looks like it's working now. Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, at least they are for me. Are you still not getting them?

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Mustanglvr said:
I usually get PM notifications but not thread notifications.
Your User CP settings may be to not send out notifications automatically. Go to User CP then Edit Options. Look for Default Thread Subscription Mode and select the option you want.

Mustanglvr

Its been set at weekly notifications since I became a member, but I don`t ever remember getting any unless it was within the first few weeks.