• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
GTCSrrtail.JPG

GTCSrrtail.JPG

GTCSrr3a.JPG

GTCSrr3a.JPG

GTCSrfflank.JPG

GTCSrfflank.JPG

GTCSrf3a.JPG

GTCSrf3a.JPG

GTCSrear.JPG

GTCSrear.JPG

GTCSlflamps.JPG

GTCSlflamps.JPG

GTCSfront.JPG

GTCSfront.JPG

GTCSfl3a.JPG

GTCSfl3a.JPG

gtcs68.JPG

gtcs68.JPG

A

Silver 1968 GT/CS 302ci 4V C4 Right Hand Drive.

[B][COLOR=#008080]ENGINE:[/COLOR][/B] 302
[B][COLOR=#008080]TRANS:[/COLOR][/B] C4
[B][COLOR=#008080]COLOR:[/COLOR][/B] SILVER
[B][COLOR=#008080]DSO:[/COLOR][/B] 71
[B][COLOR=#008080]LOCATION:[/COLOR][/B] SA
[B][COLOR=#008080]OPTIONS:[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#008080]COMMENTS:[/COLOR][/B]
This is one time I have to admit, the black trim on the tail light bezels looks good. I love that color. Very nice.

THIS CAR IS FOR SALE - Any Ausi members or guests looking to add to their stable, contact me.

Yes, vehicle has sold. To a fellow Mustang Owners Club (SA) member. I wish him the best, and maybe you will see him come up on this site before too long. Thanks to all at CS.com for valuable information resource over the years.

Regards,

Michael, aka Ausi_CS

Hi
I have now owned this car for 4 months and have started to get bits and peices together to bring it back to standard, but it will be a long term project as I am restoring a 69 mac 1 cobrajet as well and that is #1 priority, I have chaged the mirrors and hood locks. the next work is a new fuel tank and the correct consol. It was white but it has been painted silver (not avaliable 68), dont like white so will go with another 68 colour ???

Album information

Album owner
Ausi_CS
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

Ausi_CS

Can view media items