• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
R

Dave Spencer's 1968 GT/CS

My GT/CS was purchased from the 3rd Owner in September of 2003. It had migrated from California to Massachusetts before I caught up with the car. It is a Marti confirmed GT/CS, original Acapulca Blue paint. The data plate calls for a blue interior, obviously has been changed sometime in the years prior to my purchase. I think the black looks pretty good. It has a C4 Automatic and a standard 2.79 ratio third member. Options were: Power Brakes, Power Steering (removed), Firestone Wide Oval tires, and Deluxe Wheel Covers. I have added since I bought it: restored lower console, AM/FM radio, hood mounted tac, GT rear valence and exhaust tips, Cobra kit for engine, Shelby export brace, aluminum drive shaft, tri-y headers, headrest kit, and NOS 1968 rear package shelf speaker kit(s). Prior to the Carlisle Ford Nationals in 2008, I plan on adding: Shelby 10 Spoke wheels, upper console, and deluxe seat upolstery. I am located on the East Coast in Hampton Roads Virginia.
I used to look at pictures of this car when we were restoring our car. Looks great!!

Album information

Album owner
RacingFan
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

RacingFan

Can view media items