• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.
mustang 028.jpg

mustang 028.jpg

mustang 024.jpg

mustang 024.jpg

mustang 016.jpg

mustang 016.jpg

mustang 002.jpg

mustang 002.jpg

M

Colton's GT/CS

ENGINE:289ci
TRANS:C4 auto code W
COLOR:Originally was tahoe turquoise but I want to paint it blue.
DSO:71 Los Angeles
OPTIONS:a/c, center console, power steering,shift kit
COMMENTS:My dad found this car in Eugene, Oregon in the local news paper. So I called the guy up and took a look at the car. He found the car that was there for 20 years in a barn and talked to the guy and I think he bought it for $5,500 but I'm not sure. That was 10 days before I bought the car. Of course I didn't get it that cheap. I bought it for $11,500. Then we had to decide how to get it back home in Ontario, Oregon. My dad's brother works for a trucking company and he knew his boss had a fairly new trailer. So we talked to him and he said he would sell it. So thats what we did.

Album information

Album owner
my68cs
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

my68cs

Can view media items